People specializing in antique sales, vintage collectibles and interior design can plan and organize their internal operations with this free, printable business plan.
Sample text from Antiques Dealership Business Plan:
1.0 Executive Summary
[CITY, STATE ZIP]
[COMPANY] is a sole proprietorship, 100% owned by [NAME] and [NAME]. [NAME] has a Degree in Interior Design and has over three years experience in operating an antiques store. The Company sells antiques, collectibles, shabby chic furniture, primitives, revamped painted furniture and home decor items. We pride ourselves on the personal service to our customers and the warm, inviting and friendly environment we have created for a truly unique shopping experience. Our store has a great variety of products at a fair price.
The focus of this business plan is to put forth objectives to work efficiently and effectively, expand internal operations giving the Company the opportunity to grow. [COMPANY] is ready to elevate to the next step. The Company is seeking grant funding in the amount of $375,000. The grant funding will be used to:
• Purchase the building the store is located in and begin building improvements for more efficiency in building space.
• Purchase a surveillance system to cut down on theft.
• Purchase an Office Computer for more internal efficiencies.
• Upgrade the workshop for refurbishing and add a spray paint booth.
• Develop and launch our website and EBay store.
• Launch our Advertising Campaign and attend Trade Shows.
[COMPANY] has the following objectives:
1. Launch an Advertising Campaign to build a loyal customer base
2. Upgrade the look and feel of our Antiques store and building as a place customers want to visit
3. Develop an informative Website with social media tie-in and EBay store
4. Hire employees to give the owners opportunity for more customer interaction and pursuit of items for the store
The mission of [COMPANY] is to provide a desirable product line at a fair price in a friendly, warm and inviting retail environment to shop in. To provide a personal service - If we don't have it, we will find it, fix it or build it.
1.3 Keys to Success
The [COMPANY]' keys to success are:
1. Inviting retail environment - Inviting Store Front, Clean Store, Good Lighting, Attractive Displays
2. Great product selection at a fair price
3. Warm and friendly atmosphere
4. Personal service to cater to our customers needs