1.0 Executive Summary
COMPANY NAME will be located in INSERT NAME subdivisions of INSERT LOCATION. The restaurant will provide a moderately priced, quick-casual style restaurant serving fresh food. It is this Company's intent to become the leading quick-casual restaurant in this area.
To do so, INSERT NAME is applying for $545,000 in grant money, to support its plan to purchase real estate start-up equipment for both the kitchen and the dining room as well as to cover legal expenses, permits, design and engineering costs. INSERT NAME also intends to take out a loan in order to cover the cost of purchasing the land and construction costs for building the restaurant & surrounding campus. The Company is projecting annual sales to exceed $2.5 million by the end of the third year.
COMPANY NAME will operate in an established area of INSERT LOCATION implementing its past experience within this Industry (currently operating the number one restaurant out of 13 franchises), Our plans are to take advantage of an opportunity to capture a large market in this under served area of town. COMPANY NAME competitive edge lies in the quality of the food it produces, which goes hand in hand with the professional service it offers. INSERT NAME plans to expand so that he can fulfill the needs and desires of its guests, at a high level, while still paying attention to the details that will provide patrons with a fun and family friendly dining experience.
COMPANY NAME is a land purchase with new restaurant development. The Company has several objectives, which are:
1. Secure the property.
2. Complete drawings, obtain permits and all necessary licenses.
3. Construct the building and therefore stimulate and fuel neighborhood growth.
4. Complete construction and be operating within 6 months.
5. Create the leading fast-casual restaurant in this community
6. Improve & support these communities.
COMPANY NAME will establish itself as the premier casual dining restaurant in this area while maintaining uncompromising principles as the Company continues to grow its restaurant business. The six following guiding principles will help to measure the appropriateness of its decisions:
1. Provide a fun and friendly work environment, treating the Company's employees with dignity and respect.
2. Embrace diversity as an essential component in the way that it conducts business
3. Apply standards of excellence to the food production, preparation, and service to its guests.
4. Build lasting relationships with the restaurant's employees and guests.
5. Contribute positively to communities and the environment.
6. Recognize that profitability is essential to future success.
1.3 Keys to Success
COMPANY NAME has several keys to success. They are as follows:-
1. Good leadership skills with 6 years of experience leading the number Berryhill1 franchise restaurant in annual sales.
2. Good location with minimal competition in this established community in [CITY], [STATE].
3. Strong network team at existing location in the [CITY] Heights.
4. Quality food offered at affordable prices.
5. Atmosphere - COMPANY NAME is a casual & exciting dining experience.
• • •