Companies that make and sell cabinetry can plan out their business strategies, formulate sales charts and design online web branches with this free, printable business plan.
Sample text from Cabinetry Business Plan:
1.0 Executive Summary
COMPANY NAME manufactures and sells custom cabinetry required for homebuilders, residential remodels, kitchen re-facing, home entertainment centers, offices, wine cellars and storage options within a thirty mile radius of [CITY], [STATE].
COMPANY NAME is a Sole Proprietorship with 100% ownership held by INSERT NAME.
COMPANY NAME manufactures and sells custom cabinetry.
The current financial plan for COMPANY NAME is to secure funding in the amount of $226,000. The funding will be used to purchase woodworking equipment, a used company vehicle, fund the installation of solar panels on the company workshop, provide salaries for the addition of new employees, and expand company advertising.
The major focus for funding is as follows:
• To fund an environmental friendly custom cabinetry company with a focus on environmental responsibility and recyclable materials.
The objectives of COMPANY NAME are to:
• Excel at producing excellence in innovative cabinetry production and design.
• Exceed and expand its prior year sales figures by 30%.
• Provide service that exceeds customer expectations.
• Expand company visibility utilizing advanced forms of advertising.
The mission of COMPANY NAME is to offer excellence in custom cabinetry distinguishing itself as a preferred leader within the industry with an established history of exceptional products, and service with a host of gratified patrons.
1.3 Keys to Success
The keys to the success of COMPANY NAME are:
• Its ability to offer the expertise and service derived from more than thirty years of industry experience.
• The established industry reputation of a Diamond Certified custom cabinet designer and manufacturer.
• Exceptional quality utilizing domestic materials.
• Innovative designs and solutions to augment space limitations.
• Resourceful ideas to maximize existing applications and recycle materials.