1.0 Executive Summary
Introduction: At COMPANY NAME, our goal is to assist you in reaching your fitness and nutritional goals. Our job is to provide safe and effective exercises that will enable you to lose those unwanted pounds, gain muscle tone and simply improve your overall appearance and health.
Location: COMPANY NAME is conveniently located downtown in [CITY], [STATE].
The Company: The focus of the COMPANY NAME is to keep the whole family involved in the club by exposing everyone to the variety of activities and services the club offers. In addition, there is a childcare center that will keep members' children happy and entertained while members take part in any of the center's activities and services.
Our Services: COMPANY NAME offers wellness and fitness programs as well as the following.
• Brand new Precor Treadmills and Elliptical
• Full line of York rubberized dumbbells up to 50 lbs.
• 3-way free weight bench with rack for flat, incline and decline press
• Highly educated and experienced Wellness Coaches who can assist you in reaching your fitness and nutritional goals
• Over 30 fun, energetic and creative group fitness classes a week for you to choose from
• Fit Kids program
• Nutrition and Cooking classes
• Fitness center with cardiovascular and weight training equipment.
The Market: Even in the midst of the economic downturn, the industry has maintained steady growth, with membership rates growing consistently and profits remaining solid. Demand for gyms and health and fitness clubs will continue to rise over the next five years, as the general public becomes more health conscious and the aging population places a greater value on staying fit. Additionally, the amount of leisure time and growth in household incomes will positively affect businesses, leading operators to expand into larger facilities.
Financial Considerations: COMPANY NAME envisions for the business is to not only to offer a fitness and gymnastics center, but to incorporate other realms of wellness in to the business model. The Company will purchase a building to have room to offer a complete medically integrated facility that offers a physical therapy and a massage therapy center, a structured obesity program, and much more. A complete wellness group with medically integrated programs would be completely overseen by doctors. The grant of $350,000 would help purchase a building and allow the capability to set this plan in motion.
The major focus for grant funding is as follows:
• Hire new employees
• Implement Wellness and Nutritional Program
• Community involvement for obesity and diabetes in youth
• Increase building capacity
• Add new products to our existing business
• • •