1.0 Executive Summary
[COMPANY NAME], located in [CITY], [STATE], provides the community and surrounding areas personalized and professional funeral services. The primary concern of [COMPANY NAME] is to assure the families the dignified service their loved ones deserve at the lowest possible price.
[COMPANY NAME] is the succession of a family business that began in 1917. The owners, [NAME], take pride in their business and continue look for ways to enhance the services they provide to their customers. The company seeks to improve its funeral home, add an additional funeral vehicle, increase marketing, and reduce debt. Additionally, [COMPANY NAME] is focused on reducing prices while at the same time upgrading the services provided.
Therefore, grant funding in the amount of $410,000 is being sought by [COMPANY NAME] to achieve its goals and continue to provide a superior service for its customers.
• Decrease existing debt by at least 20% over the next three years
• Begin building maintenance and expand parking area by the end of 2010 and complete by end of 2011
• Increase sales revenue by 5% each year or the next three years while stabilizing operating costs
• Increase market share by 10% over the next three years by implementing an aggressive marketing and pricing strategy
[COMPANY NAME] mission is to assure its families the dignified funeral service their loved ones deserve at the lowest possible price.
1.2 Keys to Success
The keys to success of [COMPANY NAME] are:
• Implementing knowledge passed down from three generations of ancestors in the funeral home business
• Providing clients with a dignified service their loved ones deserve
• Implementing an aggressive marketing strategy that increases market share in surrounding regions
• Providing high-quality service at the lowest possible price
2.0 Company Summary
[NAME] is located in [CITY], [STATE] of [COUNTY] County and provides it services to [COUNTIES] Counties. The [COMPANY NAME] name has been in the funeral home business since 1917 and is recognized throughout the community and surrounding counties.
2.1 Company Ownership
[COMPANY NAME] is a privately held S corporation owned equally by [NAME].
2.2 Company History
[COMPANY NAME] was established in 1998. The owners, [NAME], collectively have over 63 years of experience in the business. They implemented their experience along with the knowledge provided from their ancestors to start their own funeral home that carries on the family name.
• • •