This free, printable business plan can help gas energy companies identify weaknesses and strengths within their corporations and create projected profit and loss charts.
Sample text from Gas/Energy Company Business Plan:
1.0 Executive Summary
[Company Name] produces natural gas, which is sold to various industrial businesses throughout the eastern half of the US. The Company strives to be an asset to its community as well as to its nation. By providing a quality product on a national scale, the Company is fulfilling the needs of residents and businesses in need of its services.
[Company Name] also has a strong environmental focus, in which it will install solar electric and geothermal heating & cooling at the office to reduce electric costs and conserve energy. With adequate funding, [Company Name] will be able to expand its Company and continue to be a positive resource. Furthermore, [Company Name] will be able to build on its exposure through effective marketing and advertising.
[Company Name] is located in [CITY], [STATE], which is in [COUNTY] and [COUNTY] County.
[Company Name] is a family owned Company that produces natural gas. The Company operates in both [STATE] and [STATE]. The owner of [Company Name] is [Name], who's been in the industry since 1954.
[Company Name] produces quality, highly demanded gas in a safe and dependable manner.
[Company Name]'s target market strategy is based on becoming a destination for companies throughout the U.S. in need of gas products.
The current financial plan for [Company Name] is to obtain funding in the amount of $594,000. The funding will be used to update existing production, install solar electric & geothermal heating/cooling at the office and at home, hire new employee(s), and replace an eight year-old truck.
The major focus for grant funding is as follows:
1. The Company is a family owned business
2. It provides a well needed service, producing gas that serves the eastern part of the US.
3. It has a strong environmental focus in which it uses solar energy methods to conserve energy.
4. Hire employees; the Company will look to hire veterans, minorities and the unemployed.
[Company Name] has three main objectives:
1. Update equipment and production to meet all the new standards for air and pollution control.
2. Install solar electric and geothermal heating and cooling materials.
3. Increase the Company's personnel.
[Company Name]'s mission is to produce quality natural gas as emission free as possible, at a reasonable cost and be able to sell it to various industries.