This free, printable business plan helps companies that offer legal search services to manage, operate and administer the business, as well as organize income and capital.
Sample text from Legal Search Services Business Plan:
1.0 Executive Summary
[COMPANY NAME] is located in [CITY, STATE] in the [CITY] ([STATE] and [STATE]) Metropolitan Area. It was founded in 1990 by [NAME]. The company provides a service to law firms and other entities, which need attorneys and a service to attorneys seeking employment.
[COMPANY NAME] mission is to deliver quality legal search services with the highest level of professional responsibility. It has achieved such a high level customer satisfaction that most of its business comes from its word-of-mouth reputation.
PRODUCTS AND SERVICES
[COMPANY NAME] matches entities in need of attorneys and attorneys in need of employment.
FINANCIAL PLAN TO SUCCESS
With a $288,000 investment, [COMPANY NAME] will be able to improve and expand its services in the greater [CITY] area and beyond.
• Increase number of job orders from law firms and corporate clients by 50%
• Increase recruiting contact with potential candidates by 50%
• Increase annual placements by 50%
• Increase annual revenues by 50%
• Deliver quality legal search services with the highest level of professional responsibility.
1.3 Keys to Success
• Maintain contact with existing clients to keep up with their current staffing needs
• Keep reaching out to qualified attorneys for current and future employment opportunities
• Expand service area to large cities in surrounding states
2.0 Company Summary
[COMPANY NAME] was founded in 1990 by [NAME]. He has 21 years of experience in legal recruiting, including 20 years as owner of this company. [NAME] also served as Assistant Dean of [STATE] Law School prior to becoming an attorney recruiter.
2.1 Company Ownership
[COMPANY NAME] is a S-Corporation owned solely by [NAME].
2.2 Company History
[COMPANY NAME] was founded in 1990. It has prospered throughout most of its history. However, recently, the bad economy has had a terrible effect on attorney hiring. In 2007 [COMPANY NAME] had seven attorney placements. In 2008 and 2009 there were only three.