1.0 Executive Summary
[COMPANY NAME] is located in [CITY, STATE] in the [CITY] ([STATE] and [STATE]) Metropolitan Area. It was founded in 1990 by [NAME]. The company provides a service to law firms and other entities, which need attorneys and a service to attorneys seeking employment.
[COMPANY NAME] mission is to deliver quality legal search services with the highest level of professional responsibility. It has achieved such a high level customer satisfaction that most of its business comes from its word-of-mouth reputation.
PRODUCTS AND SERVICES
[COMPANY NAME] matches entities in need of attorneys and attorneys in need of employment.
FINANCIAL PLAN TO SUCCESS
With a $288,000 investment, [COMPANY NAME] will be able to improve and expand its services in the greater [CITY] area and beyond.
• Increase number of job orders from law firms and corporate clients by 50%
• Increase recruiting contact with potential candidates by 50%
• Increase annual placements by 50%
• Increase annual revenues by 50%
• Deliver quality legal search services with the highest level of professional responsibility.
1.3 Keys to Success
• Maintain contact with existing clients to keep up with their current staffing needs
• Keep reaching out to qualified attorneys for current and future employment opportunities
• Expand service area to large cities in surrounding states
2.0 Company Summary
[COMPANY NAME] was founded in 1990 by [NAME]. He has 21 years of experience in legal recruiting, including 20 years as owner of this company. [NAME] also served as Assistant Dean of [STATE] Law School prior to becoming an attorney recruiter.
2.1 Company Ownership
[COMPANY NAME] is a S-Corporation owned solely by [NAME].
2.2 Company History
[COMPANY NAME] was founded in 1990. It has prospered throughout most of its history. However, recently, the bad economy has had a terrible effect on attorney hiring. In 2007 [COMPANY NAME] had seven attorney placements. In 2008 and 2009 there were only three.
• • •