1.0 Executive Summary
COMPANY NAME is a 100% woman privately owned and operated S Corporation with well established relationships in the rapidly-growing Tri-Valley region of [CITY]'s [LOCATION]. It was incorporated in 2004. COMPANY NAME was founded by INSERT NAME and fully operated by INSERT NAMES who is established as Vice President of Sales and Acquisitions.
Located in the rapidly-growing Tri-Valley region of [CITY]'s [LOCATION], [NAME] is located at the crossroads of I-580 and I-680. [CITY] is 14.01 square miles in size and currently has an approximate population of 41,907 (and growing).
[CITY] has a mild climate and a positive attitude toward commercial, industrial and residential growth. COMPANY NAME already does well in the area and even nationwide and overseas due to the company's availability and presence online.
In the early 1990s, INSERT NAME launched his career in the printing industry with a sales position at a regional auto sales publication. Over the next few years, he made great professional strides, continuing his career with the #1 rated local daily newspaper. In 1995, he took the next step in his career as a sales representative with one of the premier, high-end printers in the country, Lithographix. INSERT NAME spent the next decade working for various high-end commercial printers, learning the industry, increasing his printing knowledge, and building relationships. His growing list of clients learned that his experience and expertise were second to none. In early 2004, these customers began expressing their desire to have Mike manage ALL of their printing needs, not just the high-end projects. There was a need in the marketplace to have a company that could facilitate all levels of printing. And so, in the fall of 2004, in response to these client demands, INSERT NAME, launched COMPANY NAME.
INSERT NAME has over 12 years of marketing and sales experience across a broad spectrum of business types. She has worked as a marketing manager for several public and private entities. Her in-depth understanding of marketing and sales needs across various business platforms leaves her uniquely qualified to help clients strategize and fulfill their own promotional needs.
1. To generate generous annual sales by the third year of this plan.
2. To establish a tiered client hierarchy:
• 20% long term, established customers
• 60% customers with ongoing irregular and periodic needs
• 20% new customers with unestablished needs.
3. To hire permanent employees and eliminate the need for independent contractors, providing more job stability to the area.
4. To establish business and sell services in the greater Northern and Southern [STATE] areas.
5. To be a true one-stop operation by being able to accommodate all of a customer's printing needs from consulting and design assistance to printing, binding, and distribution. Our goal is to eliminate the need for our customers to source any printing outside of our scope.
6. To promote an awareness of green technology and eco-friendly product and publication and so as to support sales and income goals through aggressive marketing and telephone contact. This awareness will come from both marketing and word-of-mouth referrals.
COMPANY NAME is a printing solutions provider dedicated to offering a single source for all printing needs with a priority on earning and maintaining our customer's trust. COMPANY NAME will maintain a consistent and reasonable margin while providing customers with a fair price and exceptional service in the United States and abroad. The company will also maintain a friendly, fair, and creative work environment that respects new ideas and hard work.
With the demise of the newspaper industry many advertisers are seeking ways to reach each consumer in the market place without major expenses of direct mail and postage costs. COMPANY NAME has created a solution, the PRODUCT NAME. [INSERT PRODUCT FUNCTION]. Customers are able to pick and choose market zone coverage by zip codes and receive a cost effective way to reach consumers in their desired demographic areas.
CHAIN RETAILER Business Value Book, COMPANY NAME and their advertising team has been chosen to produce the quarterly CORPORATE STORE book for the REGION market. Many other CHAIN RETAILERS are now considering COMPANY NAME to produce the very same advertising vehicle for their warehouses.
Both of these vehicles allow our sales force to cross sell into all vehicles and build relationships for our design, print and collateral capabilities.
• • •