1.0 Executive Summary
The purpose of this Business Plan is to:
1. Set a course for the Company's management to successfully manage, operate, and administer the business.
2. To manage and increase the volume of existing contracts and customer base.
3. Inform financing sources of the capital requirements being requested by the Company, in addition to its history, its projected future, and how the requested funding would give the Company the ability to add value to the local economy, generate tax revenues for local and federal government, and help put people back to work.
[Company Name] encompasses three major components in its business model.
1. [Company Name] is one of the largest waste clearing facilities in the southeast United States.
2. The company manages two waste transfer stations that take in all waste products, separates recyclable material from waste product and delivers true debris to the landfills.
3. [Company Name] is one of the largest producers of Biomass fuel in [STATE].
Additionally, [Company Name]. is expanding its exposure through effective marketing as well as introducing the area to market segments that have not yet discovered the Company.
[Company Name]. is a recycling, waste management and Biomass fuel facility.
[Company Name]'s target market strategies are tri-fold and involve becoming the destination of choice for companies in the South [CITY] as well as the South [STATE] area in need of environmental recycling and waste management services. These customers prefer certain services and quality and it's the Company's duty to deliver on their expectations.
• To increase/takeover management services of existing and new waste transfer stations.
• To expand its existing Biomass fuel contracts throughout the Southeast United States.
THE NEED FOR GARBAGE REMOVAL AND ENERGY FUEL SOURCES REQUIRED BY THE GENERAL PUBLIC WILL ALWAYS BE INCREASING.
In addition to diligently following this Business Plan to maintain the safeguards for successful business operations and achieve the financial projections herein, the current financial plan of [Company Name]. includes: restructuring of existing debt, purchasing a variety of new equipment and operating capital. The requested funding amount is $8,000,000. The Company hopes to secure the requested funds sometime in the third quarter of 2011. The Company's gross revenues will increase by 47.4% over the next twelve months due to activation of the company's existing 20 year Biomass fuel contract as well as the opening of the second waste transfer station. Once the above income streams are realized by [Company Name], the Company's revenue is projected to increase during the next three years, from $6,588,400 to $6,989,634.
• • •