Services, local markets and financial considerations are all accounted for in this free, printable business plan for towing companies.
Sample text from Towing Company Business Plan:
1.0 Executive Summary
COMPANY NAME is a roadside assistance and towing company that serves the communities of [COUNTY] and [COUNTY] Counties in northern [STATE]. The firm was established 10 years ago and currently operates 4 flat bed tow trucks, serving as an independent contractor for the three major car club organizations that serve northern [STATE] (AAA, Cross Country Club, and US Auto Club). COMPANY NAME mission is to serve the community, believing a car break-down should not ruin you day.
The firm is located in [CITY], [STATE] and serves the metropolitan area.
The firm is 100% owned and managed full-time by INSERT NAME, an experienced entrepreneur who previously owned a messenger/package delivery service and 3 used car dealerships.
• Heavy-Duty Towing & Recovery
• Light-Duty Towing & Roadside Services
• Emergency Roadside Services For Autos, Vans, SUVs, Light Trucks, Motor Homes
• Fuel Delivery
• Standard Vehicle Tire Changes
• Local & Long-Distance Towing
• Roadside Services for Trucks
The firm serves northern [STATE], an area with very high household income due to the heavy presence of government jobs and government related positions and the very high pension income of government retirees. This makes the area somewhat recession proof and the two counties have a combined population of 1,248,000.
COMPANY NAME produced $386,000 in sales in 2009 and a net loss of (-$80,000). The firm is projecting $850,000 sales in 2001 and a $78,000 net profit for 2011. The borrower is now requesting $500,000 in grant funding in order to expand the business by purchasing 3 trucks, hiring 3-5 drivers, and hiring 2 office workers. The firm also needs $25,200 held in cash.
The major focus for grant funding is as follows:
1. The firm is a 100% minority-owned.
2. The firm has existing clearance to serve various U.S. government agencies, including the military; and would be available during a state of emergency.
3. Hire employees; the Organization will look to hire veterans, minorities and the unemployed